Search For More Stuff

Free Domain Neme, Web Hosting

Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Friday

List of 101 Best Movies which every Guy Must See...Have you seen them all 81 to 101

81. Death Sentence

Death Sentence

Imagine seeing your son murdered in front of you by a gang member looking for acceptance. What would you do? If you said shave your head, buy a shot gun and hunt down the people that killed him - then this movie is for you!
Best line in the movie: “Look at you. You look like one of us. Look what I made you become.”

82. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow

Another movie with Travolta as the bad guy! This time he’s stealing nuclear warheads from the US Military and Christian Slater is the only bloke that can stop him!
Best line in the movie: “I say god-damn what a rush!”

83. Batman Begins

Batman Begins

This is a much darker portrayal of Batman and how Bruce Wayne came to find his alter-ego. Christian Bale is an awesome actor and plays the role fantastically. What’s amazing is how buff he looks considering just 6 months earlier he was playing a dangerously thin looking guy in The Machinist.
Best line in the movie: “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I *do* that defines me.”

84. Payback

Payback

Mel Gibson gets shot and left to die by his wife and best friend! Luckily, he survives and plots his payback against the two for betraying him. Awesome film!
Best line in the movie: “Not many people know what their life’s worth is. I do. Seventy grand. That’s what they took from me. And that’s what I was going to get back.”

85. American Psycho

American Psycho

I love this movie! Patrick Bateman is an investment banker with some seriously psychopathic problems! Every line in the movie is quoteworthy and I’d go as far as to say this is in my top 5 movies of all time!
Best line in the movie: “There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable… I simply am not there.”

86. 300

300

A small Spartan army of 300 men led by King Leonidas leave to fight the Persians at Thermopylae in 480 B.C. Awesome fight scenes and effects and the King is played so well by Gerard Butler than men the world over wanted to look as butch and manly as he does (then he went and ruined it all by doing P.S. I Love You)!
Best line in the movie: “Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty… For tonight, we dine in hell!

87. Sin City

Sin City

A film with an all-star cast that explores the dark and miserable town Basin City and tells the story of three different people, all caught up in the violent corruption of the city. When a film is based on the graphic novels of Frank Miller, you know it’s going to be good. The highlight for me is Jessica Alba writhing up and down a pole. The film is really great too, though!
Best line in the movie: “I love hitmen. No matter what you do to them, you don’t feel bad.”

88. Lucky Number Slevin

Lucky Number Slevin

A slick gangster flick about a chap called Slevin who gets mistaken for his friend who owes money to two powerful crime bosses. Unlucky, I hear you cry! He must pay his friends debt and with many twists and turns along the way, it’s one hell of a movie.
Best line in the movie: “I suppose I don’t need to say anything as trite and cliched as ‘go to the police and you’re a dead man’.”

89. Kickboxer

Kickboxer

Van Damme watches his brother get paralysed for life after fighting a vicious Muay Thai fighter Tong Po. He is (supposedly) a non-fighter at the start of the movie and must learn to kick down palm trees and have coconuts dropped on his stomach from great heights to beat Tong Po in a revenge fight. Really manly stuff, I’m sure you’ll agree!
Best line in the movie: “Just listen. With your mind, your heart, your whole being.”

90. The Wedding Crashers

The Wedding Crashers

I’ve always wanted to crash a wedding and live it up like Vince and Owen! Somehow, I don’t think it would work in real life. Nevertheless, this movie is great and there is some fabulous gratuitous boobage at the beginning to get the party started!
Best line in the movie: “Janice, I apologize to you if I don’t seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don’t like the feeling. You’re sitting there, you’re wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I’m not really interested, should I play like I’m interested but I’m not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she’s not interested? So all of the sudden I’m getting, I’m starting to get interested… And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it’s awkward, it’s like well goodnight. Do you do like that ass-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your ass sticks out cause you’re trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don’t kiss them at all? It’s very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you’re just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called “just the tip”. Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you’re on my hair.”

91. Black Hawk Down

Black Hawk Down

A group of elite U.S. soldiers drop into Somalia to capture two top lieutenants of a renegade warlord and find themselves engaging in battle with a large force of heavily-armed Somalis. This is a war film at it’s best, gents!
Best line in the movie: “Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way.”

92. Shanghai Knights

Shanghai Knights

Bit of an odd one, this movie. Sometimes we men just need to laugh and have some wholesome entertainment. Jackie Chan gives us the action, and Owen Wilson gives us the laughs. It’s a perfect combination.
Best line in the movie: “Easy fellas, you lost one war this way, don’t make the same mistake twice. “

93. Enemy At The Gates

Enemy At The Gate

Any guy who has ever played Call Of Duty will have heard about the Battle of Stalingrad. In this flick, legendary sniper Vassili Zaitsev plays a game of cat and mouse with a German sniper during said Battle of Stalingrad.
Best line in the movie: “You’ve promised people a victory I can’t deliver. I don’t stand a chance against this man.”

94. Mission Impossible

Mission Impossible

Ethan Hunt gets set up on a mission and must go on the run from the authorities while attempting to find out who the real spy is and clear his name! Explosions, disguises and double crossing ensues before we find out who was behind the whole damn thing!
Best line in the movie: “Kittridge, you’ve never seen me very upset.”

95. Hostel

Hostel

Okay, okay. So it wasn’t the best movie I ever saw, however it is quite gory and any guy thinking of traveling the world for any length of time should watch this film before they book into that hostel in Slovakia!
Best line in the movie: “I hope bestiality is legal in Amsterdam, because that girl’s a fuckin’ hog.”

96. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels

Four jack-the-lads pool together to fund a high stakes poker game, but end up owing half a million quid with just one week to come up with the cash. What do they do? Come up with a plan to nick the money from their next door neighbours: a gang of hardcase drug dealers.
Best line in the movie: “We grow copious amounts of ganja here, and you’re carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilizer. You don’t look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist.”

97. Transporter

The Transporter

His job is to deliver the package; no questions asked. Curiousity killed the cat, as they say, and so he opened (and subsequently had sex with) the package. The naughty boy.
Best line in the movie: “You’re always complaining, except when we make love. Then you say nothing. “

98. Crank

Crank

Another adrenaline fulled action-fest starring Jason Statham. This time he’s a drug dealer by the name of Chev who has been injected with a poison that will kill him if his heart rate drops. Sex, drugs, violence and electric shock treatment are the only things keeping him alive long enough to find out who’s behind it and seek his revenge before the poison kills him. It’s a bloke movie! He also has sex with Amy Smart right in the middle of the street. Something I’m sure a lot of guys would love to do!
Best line in the movie: “Yea, yeah, you’re gonna rape my grandmother, then you’re gonna do her in, blah, blah, fucking blah!”

99. Blow

Blow

Johnny Depp stars in a true story about the drug dealer George Jung who established the American cocaine market in the 70’s.
Best line in the movie: “Danbury wasn’t a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine.”

100. The Money Train

The Money Train

Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson team up in a plot to rob a train carrying a great deal of money to pay off Woody’s gambling debts with some very bad people! Look out for Jennifer Lopez getting all naked and sweaty too!
Best line in the movie: John: “No, you ain’t gonna hit him.” Charlie: “Why not?” John: “Because I’m gonna hit him!”

And finally, in at number 101 as a bonus extra to the list, in tribute to the late Heath Ledger:

101. A Knight’s Tale

A Knight’s Tale

We’ve all dreamt about being a knight like Sir Lancelot, haven’t we? In this movie, after his master dies, Heath creates a new identity for himself as a knight (and falls in love with a pretty tasty female too). It’s not your typical bloke movie, but it’s entertaining and they get to knock people off a horse with a giant pole - which looks like a hell of a lot of fun to do!
Best line in the movie: “Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick. “

Phew!! That’s a big list of testosterone packed cinematic goodness! Now I know I’ve probably missed off some hugely guy related movies from this list so feel free to drop a note in the comments on anything you think I’ve missed and I’ll update the article to include it. Also, if you disagree with any of these movies then let me know in the comments. In the meantime, enjoy the list and your journey to rediscovering your manliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Searchles Related Content

Sponsor

Catogeries